Opening times, for delivery, collection and viewing
|Monday||11:00 – 12:30||6:00 – 7:30|
|Tuesday||11:00 – 12:30||6:00 – 7:30|
|Wednesday||Closed all day|
|Thursday||11:00 – 12:30||6:00 – 7:30|
|Friday||11:00 – 12:30||6:00 – 7:30|
|Saturday||11:00 – 12:30||6:00 – 7:30|
|Sunday||11:00 – 12:30||Closed|
Please bring with your cat
(no responsiblity can be taken for damage to any items left)
• Current Vaccination Certificate – All cats must be vaccinated up to date for Feline Flu and Enteritis, as a minimum.
• Bedding if you wish, we can provide bedding but a clean towel, old jumper, T shirt, etc. that smells of home is nice for them and helps them settle.
• Toys, a small selection of toys can be brought, but please no string or similar.
• Scratch post, if required.
• Grooming equipment, if your cat will need grooming.
• Details of your Veterinary Surgeon. When possible we will use your own Vet for any treatment your cat may need.
• Contact details, either for yourself or for an informed nominee to act on your behalf should any problems arise.
• We have a range of dry and wet types of cat food to suit most tastes but if your cat has a particular food it will only eat or has a special prescription diet please bring enough to last the duration of its stay.
Usually stocked are Hills, Iams, Wiskas and GoCat dry food. Wiskas and Felix tinned. Felix Sachets.
Hills and Iams Kitten & Senior dry feeds.
• Payment by Cash or Cheque, sorry cards not accepted.
• Please ensure your cat has been treated for fleas and worms before its arrival.
• All cats should be in good health but any regular medication advised by a Veterinary Surgeon can be continued in our care as long as is not for any contagious condition.
• We do not accept un-neutered male cats over 12 months old.
• Please remove collars with magnetic cat flap attachments.
• In the event that your cat has to be taken to the vet, all fees incurred to be paid by the cats owner upon collection.